104-Port, 25/100/200G Open Aggregation Router
- High density, Multi-function Aggregation Router with TCAM Option
- Supports SyncE and IEEE 1588
- 4 x 40/100/200G QSFP56 ports
- 4 x 40/100G QSFP28 ports
- 96 x 1/10/25G SFP28 ports
- 2 x 10G SFP+ management ports
- 1 x RJ45 serial console port
- 1 x Micro USB serial console port
- 1 x 100/1000M RJ45 management port
- 1 x USB 3.0 Type-A general purpose port
- GNSS, 1PPS, 10MHz, and ToD timing ports
The S9601-104BC open aggregation router, is a multi-function, disaggregated white box aggregation routing platform with an external TCAM. It is equipped with Broadcom's Qumran2c merchant silicon and Intel Skylake processor for high capacity routing, better power efficiencies and more buffering within a compact 2RU router. It features 96x25G, 4x100G and 4x200G high speed ports with a switching capacity of up to 2.4Tbs.
The S9601-104BC can be deployed at C-RAN hubs to provide 5G fronthaul transport aggregation or be positioned at the backhaul for aggregating BBU pooling. It can also be programmed to be a Broadband Network Gateway (BNG) to enable the next generation broadband network. Equipped with high port density, Class C timing and fully supporting SyncE and IEEE 1588v2, the S9601-104BC is capable of fulfilling the role of any type of network aggregation.
Specializing in 5G Time Sensitive Networking applications, the S9601-104BC complies to the IEEE 802.1CM and can act as an Edge Grand Master (GM) clock. Additionally, it is compatible with high accuracy fronthaul synchronization and timing requirements (ITU-T G.8273.2 T-BC, Class C) to ensure error free operation of 5G and cooperative radio techniques.
- Class C timing accuracy
- Supports SyncE and IEEE 1588v2 (T-GM, T-BC/OC, T-TC, T-TSC)
- Integrated Stratum 3E OCXO with optional hold over performances
- Rich timing input/output interfaces: ToD, 1PPS and 10MHz
- Internal GNSS receiver for master clock implementations
- 4GB deep buﬀering
- Equipped with an external TCAM
- BMC for remote monitoring and management
- 2 hot swappable power supplies with 1+1 redundancy support.
- 4 hot swappable fan modules with 3+1 redundancy support.
- 2 RU compact design, suitable for industry standard 19" racks.
|Processor||Intel Denverton 8-Core @ 1.7GHz|
Broadcom Qumran2c BCM88820
Broadcom OP2 BCM16K
|Chassis||2RU, 436W x 440D x 87.7H mm (17.17" x 17.32" x 3.45")|
|Redundancy||1+1 Hot swappable power units
3+1 Hot swappable fan units
|Power Specs.||AC input: 100 to 240V, 15A
DC input: -40 to -72V, 42A
|Operating Specs.||Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Operating humidity: 5% to 85% (RH), non-condensing
|Non-Operating Specs.||Storage temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
Storage humidity: 5% to 93% (RH), non-condensing