64 x 100GE QSFP28 Ports
- Compact full featured 10/25/40/50/100GE data center switch
- 1 x RJ45 console/management port with RS232 signaling
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet for Out-of-Band management
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A port
- 2 x SFP+ 10GE/1GE ports
Providing incomparable flexibility for high-performance datacenters.
As the bandwidth demands of modern computing and smart device applications continue their exponential growth, data centers must maintain the flexibility necessary to continually enhance the density and reliability of their existing networking environments. The technology most critical to such network flexibility and enhancement consists of dense 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet switching devices, among which only a limited number possess the required technological capacity to facilitate the development of both leaf and spine networking tiers.
The S9280-64X is one such data center switch allowing for the assembly of high-performance, high-density, fixed-configuration, data center networks offering speed layer 2 and layer 3 features. For data centers evolving from existing 10GE and 40GE to 25GE, 50GE, and 100GE, the S9280-64X provides the seamless transition necessary to maintain and enhance both interface speed and density. The flexibility offered by the S9280-64X is most apparent in its capacity to support speeds including 10GE, 25GE, 40GE, 50GE, and 100GE, a capacity which in turn meets the demands of all manner of applications and east-west traffic loading challenges.
Simply put, the S9280-64X is a purpose-built, high-density switch with 64 QSFP28 100GE ports and an overall throughput of up to 12.8Tbps, a latency of under 800ns, and 40MB of buffer. Each QSFP28 port supports flexible configurations between 4 x 10GE, 4 x 25GE, or 2 x 50GE modes for up to 128 ports without limitation.
- 2 RU high-density 10/25/40/50/100GE fixed switch with up to 64 ports of 100GE (QSFP28).
- Full support for ONIE software installer.
- Redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and fans.
- Up to 12.8Tbps of switching I/O bandwidth (full duplex) available and non-blocking switching fabric delivering line-rate performance under full loads.
- Next generation of leaf-spine architecture, enhancing workloads and optimizing network scaling.
- The S9280-64X is specifically designed for applications in high-performance data center environments.
- Non-blocking switching architecture.
|Processor||Intel® Broadwell-DE D-1527 2.2GHz 4-Core|
|Memory||DDR4 16GB w/ ECC SODIMM|
|Storage||M.2 SSD 128GB|
|ASIC||Barefoot Tofino BFN-T10-064Q|
|Chassis||2 RU, 440w x 88h x 597.25d mm (17.32" x 3.46" x 23.51")
Weight : 18 kg (39.68 lb)
|FAN Trays||Two hot swappable power supplies with integrated fans and trays|
|Power supply||AC input: 100V-240V, 60/50Hz
DC input: 240V, 2.75A (240Vdc China only)
Typical/Max power draw: 731/830 Watts
|Operating Spec.||Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
Operating humidity: 10% to 90% (RH), non-condensing
|Non-Operating Spec.||Storage temperature: –40°C to 70°C (–40°F to 158°F)
Storage humidity: 5% to 95% (RH), non-condensing