48 x 10GE SFP+ & 6 x 40GE QSFP+ Ports
- Compact full featured modular 10GE/40GE data center switch
- 1 x Mini USB serial console port with mini-USB to RJ45 converter cable
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet for Out-of-Band management
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A port
High-density, datacenter optimized server switching.
The demand for bandwidth is ever increasing, requiring data centers to continually enhance the density of their networking environments. The S7810-54QS switch is a data center-class 10GE/40GE switch product designed to meet customers’ large capacity data switching needs with superior performance and unsurpassed reliability. By providing a high number of 10GE and 40GE ports in a single compact switch, the S7810-54QS makes automation and orchestration easier than ever, simplifying data center network infrastructure through its innovative architecture and extensive data center-ready features. With its low-latency, high-density ports, the S7810-54QS makes scale-out easy, giving data centers unmatched flexibility to meet whatever demands the future may bring . Flexible, reliable, powerful – maximize your return on investment with the next-generation S7810-54QS.
- 48 x 10GE SFP+ & 6 x 40GE QSFP+ ports
- Modular dual power supply with overcurrent, overvoltage, and overheating protection.
- Next-generation spine-leaf network architecture, enhancing capacity and optimizing scaling.
- CPU: Intel® Rangeley C2558 2.4G 4-Core.
|Processor||Intel® Rangeley C2558 2.4G 4-Core|
|Memory||DDR3 8GB w/ ECC SODIMM|
|Storage||M.2 SSD 64GB|
|ASIC||Broadcom BCM56854 (Trident 2)|
|Chassis||1 RU, 440w x 44h x 406d mm (17.32" x 1.73" x 15.98")
Weight : 9.68 kg (21.34 lb)
|FAN Trays||Two hot swappable power supplies with integrated fans and trays|
|Power supply||AC input: 100V-240V, 7~3.5A , 60/50Hz
DC input: 240V, 2.75A (240Vdc China only)
Typical/Max power draw: 285/370 Watts
|Operating Spec.||Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
Operating humidity: 10% to 90% (RH), non-condensing
|Non-Operating Spec.||Storage temperature: –40°C to 70°C (–40°F to 158°F)
Storage humidity: 5% to 95% (RH), non-condensing