Disaggregated Cell Site Gateway Router
- Full featured, compact Cell Site Gateway Router
- Supports SyncE and IEEE 1588
- 20 x 10GE SFP+ ports
- 8 x 25GE SFP28 ports
- 2 x 100GE QSFP28 ports
- 1 x RJ45 + Micro USB console/management ports
- 1 x 1000 Base-T Ethernet port for Out-of-Band management
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A general purpose port
- GNSS, 1PPS, 10M, ToD, and BITS timing ports
OVERVIEWThe UfiSpace S9500-30XS is a disaggregated cell site gateway router (DCSG) and is said to be the industry's first white box cell site gateway router to be deployed by global tier one telecoms. Enabling the deployment of open and disaggregated transport network services, the S9500-30XS is a high performance, versatile disaggregated cell site gateway router that is designed to address the changing needs of backhaul transport requirements as telecoms make the transition from legacy technologies towards 5G New Radio (5G NR).
The S9500-30XS is a future proof cell site gateway router with dense high-speed interfaces (100M/1G for legacy, 10G/25G for 5G, and 40G/100G for backhaul), full timing interfaces (ToD, BITS, 1PPS and 10MHz), and QoS capabilities. It is equipped with a power processor, 3GB deep buffer and the neccessary timing ports to accommodate the evolving cell site requirements as telecoms transition towards 5G.
Furthermore, UfiSpace's cell site gateway routers are designed for outside plant installation, meeting TP76200 GR-3108 Class2 OSP (NEBS Level 3). Furthermore, the S9500-30XS has hot-swappable power supplies and fan modules to provide convenience and lower the costs of maintenance.
As a disaggregated cell site gateway router, the S9500-30XS enables Telecoms to deploy disaggregated open network infrastructure to lower costs and rapidly scale existing services to include 5G. It is an OCP Accepted and TIP compliant open network white box solution that can support open standard NOS applications for flexibility in management, orchestration and feature expansions.
- Supports SyncE and IEEE 1588 T-GM, T-BC, T-TC, T-TSC
- Rich timing input/output interfaces: ToD, BITS, 1PPS and 10MHz.
- Integrated GNSS receiver with passive or active antenna support.
- Supports 100M/1G for legacy BBU, 10G/25G for 5G BBU.
- Supports backhaul data rates up to 100 Gbps.
- 3GB deep buﬀering and Intel 1.5 GHz quad core CPU for network operation.
- Integrated Stratum 3E OCXO with optional hold over performances.
- Individual BMC operation for monitoring and recovery of platform health status.
- 2 hot swappable power supplies with 1+1 redundancy support.
- 5 hot swappable fan modules with 4+1 redundancy support.
- 1 RU compact design with 300mm depth suitable for standard 19" racks.
|Processor||Intel® Broadwell-DE D-1519 1.5G 4-Core|
|Memory||DDR4 SODIMM 16GB with ECC support|
|Storage||M.2 SSD 128GB|
|ASIC||Broadcom BCM88470 MAC (Qumran-AX)|
|Chassis||1RU, 440w x 43.5h x 302d mm (17.32" x 1.713" x 11.89")
Weight: 6.6 kg (14.55 lbs)
|FAN Trays||1+1 hot swappable power units
4+1 hot swappable fan units
|Power supply||AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 6 ~ 3A, 60/50Hz
DC input: -36 ~ -75V, 16 ~ 8A
Max power: 400 Watts
|Operating Spec.||Operating temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
Operating humidity: 5% to 93% (RH), non-condensing
|Non-Operating Spec.||Storage temperature: –40°C to 70°C (–40°F to 158°F)
Storage humidity: 5% to 93% (RH), non-condensing