Disaggregated Cell Site Gateway Router
- Full featured, compact Cell Site Gateway Router
- 20 x SFP+ service ports
- 8 x SFP28 service ports
- 2 x QSFP28 service ports
- 1 x RJ45 + Micro USB console/management ports
- 1 x 1000 Base-T Ethernet port for Out-of-Band management
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A general purpose port
- GNSS, 1PPS, 10M, ToD, and BITS timing ports
OVERVIEWThe UfiSpace S9500-30XS is said to be the industry's first white box cell site gateway router to be used by global tier 1 Telecoms to deploy Open and Disaggregated Transport Network (ODTN) services. It is a high-performance, versatile white box router that is designed to address the changing needs of backhaul transport requirements as Telecoms make the transition from legacy technologies towards 5G RAN. It is future-proofed with high-speed interfaces and density, timing features, QoS capabilities and a powerful processor to accommodate the evolving timing requirements as we move towards 5G. An innovative solution for access data aggregation supporting a wide range of speeds on the client side including 100M/1G needed for legacy baseband unit systems and next generation 5G baseband unit systems operating at 10G/25G and backhaul speeds up to 100G.
The UﬁSpace S9500-30XS enables Telecoms to deploy disaggregated open network infrastructure to lower costs and rapidly scale existing services for edge computing, mobile backhaul, and broadband access applications. It is an OCP Accepted and TIP Compliant open network white box solution that can support Open NOS applications for flexibility in management, orchestration and feature expansions.
Additionally, the S9500-30XS was designed for outside plant cell site backhaul installation meeting TP76200 GR-3108 Class2 OSP (NEBS Level 3) and designed with hot-swappable power supplies and fan modules to provide convenience and lower the costs of maintenance.
- 1 RU compact design with 300mm depth suitable for standard 19" racks.
- Supports 100M/1G for legacy BBU, 10G/25G for 5G BBU.
- Supports backhaul data rates up to 100 Gbps.
- 3GB deep buﬀering and Intel 1.5 GHz quad core CPU for network operation.
- Individual baseboard management controller (BMC) operation for monitoring and recovery of platform health status.
- 2 hot swappable power supplies with 1+1 redundancy support.
- 5 hot swappable fan modules with 4+1 redundancy support.
- Integrated Stratum 3E OCXO with optional hold over performances.
- Integrated GNSS receiver with passive or active antenna support.
- Rich timing input/output interfaces: ToD, BITS, SMA 1PPS and 10MHz.
|Processor||Intel® Broadwell-DE D-1519 1.5G 4-Core|
|Memory||DDR4 SODIMM 16GB with ECC support|
|Storage||M.2 SSD 128GB|
|ASIC||Broadcom BCM88470 MAC (Qumran-AX)|
|Chassis||1RU, 440w x 43.5h x 302d mm (17.32" x 1.713" x 11.89")
Weight: 6.6 kg (14.55 lbs)
|FAN Trays||1+1 hot swappable power units
4+1 hot swappable fan units
|Power supply||AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 6 ~ 3A, 60/50Hz
DC input: -36 ~ -75V, 16 ~ 8A
Max power: 400 Watts
|Operating Spec.||Operating temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
Operating humidity: 5% to 93% (RH), non-condensing
|Non-Operating Spec.||Storage temperature: –40°C to 70°C (–40°F to 158°F)
Storage humidity: 5% to 93% (RH), non-condensing