48 x 1GE Base-T & 8 x 10GE SFP+ Ports
- Compact full featured modular 1GE/10GE datacenter switch
- 1 Mini USB console/management port with RS232 signaling
- 1 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet for Out-of-Band management
- 1 USB 2.0 Type-A port
High-density, datacenter optimized server switching.The rapid growth in demand for bandwidth shows no signs of stopping, requiring datacenters to constantly build upon the existing density of their networking environments. The S6800-56ST switch is a datacenter-class switch product with 48 x 1GE Base-T and 8 x 10GE SFP+ ports designed to meet customers’ large capacity data switching needs with superior performance and unsurpassed reliability. By providing a high number of ports in a single compact switch, the S6800-56ST makes automation and orchestration easier than ever, simplifying datacenter network infrastructure through its innovative architecture and extensive datacenter-ready features. With its low-latency, high-density ports, the S6800-56ST makes scale-out easy, giving datacenters unmatched capacity to meet whatever demands the future may bring. Flexible, reliable, powerful – maximize your return on investment and ensure compliance with environmental policies with the next-generation S6800-56ST.
- 48 x 1GE Base-T & 8 x 10GE SFP+ ports
- Modular dual power supply with overcurrent, overvoltage, and overheating protection.
- Next-generation Spine-Leaf network architecture, enhancing capacity and optimizing scaling.
- Hot and cold backup switching without system reboot or reconfiguration ensuring uninterrupted data processing and operation.
- Non-blocking switching architecture.
|Processor||ARM Cortex A9@1GHz|
|Memory||DDR3 2GB w/ ECC SODIMM|
|Storage||NAND Flash: 2GB|
|ASIC||Broadcom BCM56344 (Helix 4)|
|Chassis||1 RU, 440w x 44h x 406d mm (17.32" x 1.73" x 15.98")
Weight : 7.92 kg (17.46 lb)
|FAN Trays||Two hot swappable power supplies with integrated fans and trays|
|Power supply||AC input: 100V-127V, 5.8A, 50/60Hz
DC input: 200V-240V, 2.9A, 50/60Hz
Typical/Max power draw: 88/116Watts
|Operating Spec.||Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
Operating humidity: 10% to 90% (RH), non-condensing
|Non-Operating Spec.||Storage temperature: –40°C to 70°C (–40°F to 158°F)
Storage humidity: 5% to 95% (RH), non-condensing